Saturday, April 26, 2008

are you in pain?

Pain has become so acceptable in our society, and it doesn't have to be. My friend, Master Blogger, Sy Bounds, introduced me to a young man by the name of Dr. Frank.

Dr. Frank is a doctor who believes in holsitic health.

Dr. Frank believes in the power (with scientific facts to prove it) of healing thyself.
He even went so far to prove it!

I told Dr. Frank about a pain I had, and he showed me how to get the energy flowing in my body, just by pressing on certain pressure points on my hand.

It's so simple, I can do this on my own.
Wow!
Who needs prescriptions?
With the cost of pharmaceuticals at and all time high, I was simply estactic! You will be too!
You've got to show up, every Monday at the Chetwyn Rodgers Development Center, Madison and Cicero (google it for exact address) and watch him work!

In the meantime, visit his blog and TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
You don't have to get a prescription for all your aches and pains.
Take the time and do some WORK ON SELF. GET TO KNOW YOUR BODY and yourself by learning to heal yourself with your hands.

It's an ancient art, scientifically proven.
For those who don't believe, oh well!
Proof is in the healing hand.
Visit his blog and be blessed!

http://womenandchildren1st.blogspot.com

No comments: