Monday, October 28, 2013

crowd funding help needed...


Marcie Hill
Author: 62 Blog Posts to Overcome Blogger's Block | Professional Blogger | Trainer | Copywriter | Speaker





I just launched a 30-day crowdfunding campaign to raise $2,850 to publish my book, 62 Blog Posts to Overcome Blogger's Block, before the end of this year and your support is needed. The funding levels range from $1 to $1,000, and there are perks for each level.

 Here's the link to my campaign http://igg.me/at/overcomingbloggersblock/x/4316422

In addition to financial contributions, following are other ways you can help:

Email my campaign to your readers
Like our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/OvercomingBloggersBlock
Share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and your other social sites
Write about the campaign or the book on your blog
Write a review on Amazon
Tell other bloggers and writers to purchase the book
Let people know about the campaign in your conversations.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Marcie Hill

No comments: