Monday, November 4, 2013

Affirmations to live by!

B.A.M
Barbara A. McDowell
WPWX-Power 92,WSRB-Soul 1063
Music Director 
6336 CALUMET AVE
Hammond, in 46324

773 734 4455 office #
219-933-6961 fax#
aol-Im Musicchild92
@OfficialCoreDJs

The Power of Patience.......

"Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality" -Les Brown

"You get to know who you really are in a crisis." -- Oprah Winfrey

"I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success." - Michael Jordan

"Your gut is your inner compass." --Oprah Winfrey

"Don't Listen to What People Say, Watch What They Do"

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records."~William A. Ward

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti

-Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.



No comments: