Sunday, April 13, 2014

Top 5 Destructive Money Beliefs

There are several subconscious limiting money beliefs that can block the flow of wealth into your life.
 
Here are the Top 5 Limiting Money Beliefs that afflict 99% of the population - one of which you may have buried in your subconscious mind that's been working against you for years, maybe even decades...
 
#1: There is not enough money to go around.
 
#2: It takes money to make money.
 
#3: It's greedy for me to want more.
 
#4: If I become wealthy people will hate me.
 
#5: I'm not worthy.
 
Is one of these limiting beliefs sabotaging your income in ways that you may not even consciously realize?
 
 
I hope to see you there =)
 
To Your Success,
Yee Shun-Jian
Founder and Chief Happiness Officer,
101PowerfulAffirmations.com
365DaysOfBlessings.com

No comments: